Happy New year to all of you! Sure 2015 can be full of up’s and down’s, try and try again, fail and gain, success and surprises, questions and answers and maybe just like that and mega amounts of new, exciting research and knowledge that will change our life’s for the best!
“How can you have a beautiful ending without making beautiful mistakes?”
Don’t know about you, but New Year Resolutions in my point of view is just too much pressure and is a recipe for failure and it is so, every year and everybody, so 1-for-all-kind-of-thing. So clich©! Why do you have to be all perfect and change on the 1st of Jan. and speed off to do everything by the book and like everybody else around you? Every day the sun comes up is a new day and can be a new beginning for you… date is just a formality/nr. Something you have never done and now you want to start in a rush to do it all of a sudden!!!
Go and sit still and think who you are, who are you genetically, what you can do to find yourself, make yourself happy, feel comfortable in your body and skin, how can I change my lifestyle here and there in total, think about: “YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT€, little things to change… set goals(totally you and reasonable… we are not all people who can do it now and 110% every day)but all with a plan, uniquely for yourself and step by step and gain knowledge to keep you strong and not to push you in an over tired panic and let you jump on the looser wagon before the end of Jan. and then leave you all stressed, guilty and see yourself as a failure AGAIN and still very unhappy.
One thing for sure… 2014 was full of new research and 2015 is going to have more… make sure you stay in touch with the evolution around personal healthcare and natural ways and chemicals. You could decide to be in control of your own health and do not allow Dr.’s decide for you and make random diagnosis. Think about health like all the newest technology. Do you remember the old Walkman’s with the cassette in a belt around our arm or waist when we used to run for hours? It is all old news… so is many medicine, research, sport and health care ways old news. I believe we tried too long to push the cave-us-people into this chaotic lifestyle that is not a fit for our genetics and what we are made for. It just make sense to me.
“I want to be the best version of myself… HAPPY, HEALTHY, FIT, STRONG, ATTRACTIVE, SMART!”
The Best Me?
– Eat according to my ImuPro results, cause what I put in my body forms the foundation for my moods, my energy, my creativity and vitality! That I live for the last 1 year and 3months! Ext.
– Sleep well. 8-9 and half hours in pitch black room. Ext.
-Train hard for short periods per day. According to the newest research exp. HIIT ext. Little some days, lot other days, occasionally or none at all some days… I do not beat myself up… go with the flow of my life, my body, hormones, time and or family/friends.
– De-clutter my environment, my social life, my paperwork and my thoughts. Too much… clutter our thoughts and let us lose track of what is really important and what really matters, I came to understand. Little is more!
– Eat and clean myself/house, clean. No preservatives, no additives, no chemicals (not there yet like I want it, step by step)) and no sugar cane/hidden sugars, gluten.
– Keep diary of my own hormones during the month and do not let it define me any more… keep those manic/depressed monsters in the box. Do Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping).
– Try to think positive and smile and sharing with other friends and gain information from all lovely people that cross my roads daily.
NOT BECAUSE I MUST… Because I want to. Because that is ME… The BEST ME!
I would like to invite you and your friends to our support group meeting on the Monday, 12th of Jan. 2015!!! 4-6pm at Andulus Village, Activity Room, Arabian Homes, Jeddah. Remember to confirm and send me your names for the security gate a day before. I will let you know the lay out and subjects during the week. Please prepare some information you can share with the group?